The other night, the Frenchtown Fire Department and other local departments were called in to help evacuate the building where my business, River Net Computers is located.  My photos and video was then published in the Hunter Democrat newspaper and at



Frenchtown restaurant evacuated for carbon monoxide fumes

FRENCHTOWN — About 10 people were evacuated from the building at 10 Bridge Street last night, Tuesday, Nov. 2, to escape carbon monoxide fumes that spread throughout the three-story structure. The fumes came from a gasoline-powered generator being operated inside the dining room of the basement restaurant, Cocina Del Sol.

Click here for the article and video at